Fast Market Research recommends "Travel Accommodation in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Sales of travel accommodation recorded lower growth of 7% in current terms in China in 2013, owing to the relatively-unfavourable economic environment and a cut in government expenditure on business travel. Hotels, especially high-end star-rated ones, were seriously negatively influenced by these conditions, which resulted in a sharp decline in occupancy. On the contrary, chained budget hotels continued with aggressive expansion in terms of outlets under strong support from franchising and maintained comparatively-high occupancy rates, thanks to their attractive prices. This was the major driving force behind current value growth of hotels in 2013.
Sales of travel accommodation are expected to increase at a CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, with hotels to lead with growth at a CAGR of 6%. This will be mainly driven by stable demand from domestic travelling for both business and leisure purposes. Owing to rising disposable incomes and the ongoing pursuit of better living standards by Chinese consumers, leisure tourism is projected to substantially contribute to steady growth of travel accommodation; however, the strict implementation of anti-corruption policies and a sluggish economic outlook are considered to be major negative factors that will slow down value growth of travel accommodation over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in China?
- What are the major brands in China?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Travel Accommodation by Category, Travel Accommodation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in Poland
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Finland
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Travel Accommodation in Bulgaria
- European Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services