New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2014 -- During 2013, strong competition was evident in travel accommodation in Poland. One year on from the country's co-hosting of the UEFA Euro 2012 football championships, average room rates were significantly reduced. In the face of limited demand from foreign tourists, the operators in the category were attempting to maintain or increase occupancy rates by engaging in price discounting. For instance, Grupa Hotelowa Orbis SA reduced its average daily room rate from PLN233 in 2012 to PLN210 in 2013, while its occupancy rate increased from 54.8% in 2012 to 58.4% in 2013. The company intended to increase volume sales by boosting loyalty levels among its existing regular customers and encouraging new customers to stay in its outlets. Such a discount policy was motivated by the price sensitivity of domestic tourists, many of whom could not afford to pay the high prices charged in premium hotels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Hotels is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 3% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period, while the number of hotels operating in the country is expected to increase by 4%. These growth rates are set to represent a slowdown from the 4% value CAGR recorded in the category in constant 2013 terms over the review period and the 8% CAGR recorded in the number of outlets in the category. The slower performance expected in hotels in Poland over the forecast period confirms the previous projections which suggested that growth in the numbers of hotels in Poland would eventually slow down as companies focused less on operating high numbers of hotels in favour of focusing on the quality of the service they offer their guests. The intense competition which is apparent in hotels in Poland is set to lead numerous operators in the category to modernise their existing facilities in order to better respond to the increasingly high expectations of Polish consumer.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Accommodation industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Accommodation industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Accommodation in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Accommodation in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- What is the rate of development for chained hotels vs independent hotels?
- How are luxury hotels performing compared to mid-priced and budget hotels?
- Is there an increase in hostels and campsites?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Accommodation in Hungary
- Travel Accommodation in Peru
- Travel Accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Travel Accommodation in Australia
- Travel Accommodation in Denmark
- Travel Accommodation in China
- Travel Accommodation in Chile
- Travel Accommodation in Turkey
- Travel Accommodation in Slovakia
- Travel Accommodation in Taiwan