New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Vegetables in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- Vegetables in China witnessed steady growth in total volume terms in the review period, to reach 310 million tonnes in 2012. Green vegetables are largely consumed by Chinese consumers as a traditional dietary habit, as they think vegetables are healthier than meat thanks to being rich in fibre and vitamins. The rapidly developing supply chain network, as well as greenhouse technology, enabled Chinese consumers to eat any vegetables at any time, anywhere. Together with the rising population, the...
Euromonitor International's Vegetables in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cauliflowers and broccoli, Maize, Onion, Other Vegetables, Tomatoes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vegetables market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit & Vegetables: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- Vegetables in Spain
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)