New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2013 -- Total vegetable consumption in India reached 124 million tonnes in 2012. Demand for fresh vegetables continued to remain strong as these are priced much lower than processed and packaged food items and are readily available across the country. The category, however, faced challenges in terms of insufficient rainfall impacting production. It also faced strong inflationary pressures. Of the total volume, 85% of sales were accounted for by consumers and the remaining 14% establishments such as...
Euromonitor International's Vegetables in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Cauliflowers and broccoli, Maize, Onion, Other Vegetables, Tomatoes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Vegetables market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit & Vegetables: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- Vegetables in Spain
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Israel to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- Vegetables in Germany
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Romania to 2017
- Vegetables in Mexico
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ukraine to 2017