Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Verint Systems Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Verint Systems Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Verint Systems Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Verint Systems Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Verint Systems Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Verint Systems, Inc. (Verint) is a provider of actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services. The company provides enterprise intelligence solutions and security intelligence solutions to facilitate organizations in making timely and effective decisions. Its key offerings include enterprise workforce optimization (WFO) solutions, voice of the customer solutions, communications and cyber intelligence solutions, video intelligence solutions, situation management solutions, and public safety solutions. These solutions are designed to serve the government agencies, and large and middle level enterprises. As on January 31, 2013, the company provided its solutions to 10,000 organizations in over 150 countries. Verint is headquartered in Melville, New York, the US.
Verint Systems Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit