Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- Vitamins and dietary supplements achieved a good performance in current value terms in 2013. Consumers became more health-conscious thanks to government campaigns focusing on heart disease and diabetes. In addition, the culture of consumer foodservice in Saudi Arabia resulted in an unbalanced diet. This led consumers to move to vitamins and dietary supplements to offset deficiencies in their diets. As a result, vitamins and dietary supplements registered value growth in 2013.
The competitive landscape within vitamins and dietary supplements is rather fragmented, with a large number of international players. General Nutrition Centers led with a value share of 10% in 2013. The company has a broad product portfolio, resulting in a strong presence in a number of categories with its leading global brands GNC and Good'N Natural. However, the increasing presence of other international players led General Nutrition's value share to decline in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Consumers in Saudi Arabia are expected to be more health-conscious over the forecast period. The government is expected to contribute to increasing health awareness thanks to campaigns about the importance of eating healthily to reduce the rates of heart disease and obesity. Vitamins and dietary supplements should also benefit from the increasing household penetration of broadband and satellite TV, thanks to advertising and internet retailing. The category is thus expected to increase by a value CAGR of 5% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period to 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the major brands in Saudi Arabia?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dietary Supplements, Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Vitamins.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Japan
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Iran
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Finland
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in South Korea
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in New Zealand
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Canada
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Dominican Republic
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in the US
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Denmark
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Greece