New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "White Paper: The Internationalisation of Retailing"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Understanding what consumers want and how to delivery it could make or break a retailer's success when entering a foreign market. Consumers around the world are radically different, so it is illogical to assume they want to purchase exactly the same thing in exactly the same way. Using case studies to highlight the strategies that work and those that don't, this white paper provides a real-life understanding of the internationalisation process and how retailers can succeed abroad.
Euromonitor International's White Paper: The Internationalisation of Retailing global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Slovakia
- Internet Retailing in Slovakia
- Black Red White Slovakia as in Retailing (Slovakia)
- Furniture and Homewares Stores in Slovakia
- Non-Store Retailing in Pakistan
- Furniture Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Consumer Electronics Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Furniture Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Toys and Games Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016