Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2012 -- WiMAX service providers have a rich environment to create real business, not only providing services to traditional customers, but also to developing a solid ecosystem with other technology developers which are seeking for enhancing their WiMAX-based developed products. This developed ecosystem facilitates certain advantages for all ecosystem partners and such advantages are reflected to customers.
Save thousands of hours. We have done all the work for your organization. This report includes by operator: Profile information, deployments, and analysis.
This report also includes a WiMAX services technical overview that consists of architecture, standards, other technologies, applications, and services.
- Introducing 589 WiMAX deployments in 150 countries
- Analysis for WiMAX deployments in 316 cities including profile information, operators, suppliers, and operating frequencies
- Comparison of WiMAX deployments in each city to Country and World based on number of deployments and WiMAX profile
- Introducing 504 WiMAX service providers working in 316 cities
- Analysis for Fixed and Mobile WiMAX deployments based on IEEE 802.16d and IEEE 802.16e standards
- Broadband wireless network and service solutions providers
- WiMAX components manufacturers
- WiMAX deployment companies
- Broadband wireless technology developers
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/67194/wimax-service-providers-by-operator-2012.html