Fast Market Research recommends "Wonga Case Study: Making short-term loans transparent and convenient" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/22/2012 -- By voicing a commitment to responsible lending and with openness around its charges and policies, Wonga has developed a well-known and trusted brand in the UK payday lending market since its launch in 2007. The company has successfully identified a market segment that was underserved by traditional lenders and has designed a flexible yet simple service to meet consumer needs.
- Boost customer acquisition by understanding the consumer expectation for their personal and unique needs to be met by FS products and services.
- Improve consumer perceptions of a brand by recognizing the need to design transparent and straightforward products and services.
- Capitalize on the consumer demand for convenience and transparency by understanding how to meet these needs.
- Innovate effectively by gaining insight into how to target a specific consumer segment successfully.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The value of the UK payday lending market has increased significantly in recent years. In part this growth has been driven by payday lenders identifying and serving a viable market segment. This includes the increasing number of consumers who are no longer willing or able to borrow from banks and other established lenders.
Consumers increasingly expect financial services providers to deliver simple and transparent products and services. Trust plays an important role in developing long-term relationships between consumers and companies. Firms offering uncomplicated products and services in a transparent manner are likely to enjoy commercial success.
Consumers feel that there are numerous demands, both personal and business, on their time and as a result are looking for products and services which offer convenience. Wonga's automated lending process meets this need and has enabled the lender to justify imposing higher fees on its loans in comparison to conventional lenders.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Why do consumers consider simplicity and transparency to be vital in FS products and services?
- How can a new entrant build a well-known and trusted brand?
- Why are consumers prepared to pay a premium for factors such as convenience?
- How can FS providers stand out in a crowded marketplace?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: CMS Energy Corporation, Schindler Holding Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Capital One Case Study: Making Credit Clearer
- Handelsbanken Case Study: Localizing decision making to improve customer-centricity
- TD Bank Case Study: America's Most Convenient Bank
- CompareTheMarket.com Case Study - making the most of viral marketing
- Lincoln Financial and Standard Life Case Study: different approaches to engaging consumers with pensions
- Ubank Case study: a direct offering with the personal touch
- Grasshopper Case Study: providing healthy and convenient food for UK consumers short of time
- Low calorie functional drinks case study (Gatorade and Vitaminwater): making functional drinks healthier
- Nestle Nescafe Charge case study: Combining convenient and ethical benefits with packaging innovation
- Bronco Wine Company case study: making wine accessible by succeeding in the discount segment