Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2012 -- Adult mouth care posted growth of 7% during 2011. Adult mouth care products are considered non-essential purchases and therefore financially strained consumers were keen to cut down on relative expenditure. Furthermore, shrinking disposable income may also have forced consumers to pay fewer visits to the dentist, who is in most cases the one who advises on the use of mouth care products. However due to an increase in HIV/AIDS-related illnesses that affect the mouth, the growth rate in sales...
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adult Mouth Care in South Korea
- Hospital Supplies Market Outlook in South Africa to 2017 - Disposable Hospital Supplies, Sterilization and Disinfectant Equipment, Syringes and Needles and Others
- Patient Monitoring Accessories (Patient Monitoring Leads and Electrodes, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Cuffs and Patient Monitoring Temperature Probes) Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Ear Care in South Africa
- Eye Care in South Africa
- Medicated Skin Care in South Africa
- Wound Care in South Africa
- Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in South Africa to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Needle Free Injections
- Immuno Chemistry Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Adult Mouth Care in China