Fast Market Research recommends "Defense Spending: Scandinavia Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2015 -- The Scandinavian Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian defense spending
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian defense spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian defense spending market with forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian defense spending market had a total market value of $18.3 billion in 2013. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the defense spending industry, Norway is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $7.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Sweden and Denmark, with $6.5 and $4.6 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the defense spending in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $9.2 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $7.5 and $4.2 billion respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the Scandinavian defense spending market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian defense spending market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian defense spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian defense spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Almanac