Fast Market Research recommends "Transportation in Taiwan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- With the wider presence of low cost carriers, air ticket prices became much more affordable for Taiwanese consumers, particularly younger travellers looking at short haul destinations. The economic slowdown weakened consumer confidence, making budget airlines more enticing to price dependent consumers. The dynamic growth of low cost carriers pressured schedule and other non-budget airlines to offer attractive promotional rates in order to boost sales. At the same time, more Taiwanese consumers are travelling abroad as they look for a break from hectic lifestyles. More affordable air ticket prices and lifestyle changes saw outbound travel boost air transportation sales in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Value sales at constant 2013 prices are estimated to register a 3% CAGR over the forecast period. Travel will remain a frequent lifestyle habit for Taiwanese consumers. Outbound tourism will boost sales in air transportation, though low cost carriers will create price competition, driving down average prices. Air operators must find ways to provide added-value products and services that justify to consumers the paying of higher prices, in order to maintain healthy margins. For example, more research should be carried out to find out the level of demand for in-flight entertainment such as Wi-Fi, while collaboration with food and beverage brands could lead to more exciting food menus on flights.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Transportation industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Transportation industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Transportation in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Transportation in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- Is there a move from schedule to low cost carriers?
- Is there a shift away from air to rail?
- How well is capacity aligned with utilisation?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Transportation by Category, Transportation by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global GIS Market in the Transportation Industry 2014-2018
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Rail Freight Transportation Market in Europe 2014-2018
- Transportation in Hungary
- Transportation in Denmark
- Transportation in Peru
- Transportation in Saudi Arabia
- Transportation in the Czech Republic
- Transportation in Chile
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)