New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Vacuum Cleaners in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- Vacuum cleaners remained a limited category in Brazil due to the fact that carpets are not very common. Consumers prefer tiled floors due to the hot climate and therefore use non-electrical devices to clean their homes. Most Brazilians are accustomed to sweeping and mopping their floor tiles on a daily basis. As a result, penetration rates in Brazilian households for products within this category are still low if compared to other countries.
Electrolux maintained its leading position within vacuum cleaners in 2014, accounting for 37% volume share in Brazil. The company benefited from its historical strength, as it marketed its products in Brazil long before vacuum cleaners began to be adapted to middle-class needs. That fact, however, has also led to declining share as Whirlpool and other, smaller companies began investing in vacuum cleaners. Mondial Eletrodom?sticos, Black & Decker and Brit?nia Eletrodom?sticos grew due to investments in mid-priced products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, volume sales of vacuum cleaners are predicted to post a 7% CAGR, compared to a 19% CAGR for the review period. This slowdown in growth rates will be mainly due to an increased base of sales and penetration rates of these devices in Brazilian households. Over the review period, the penetration rate of cylinder vacuum cleaners grew from 8% to 19%, and it is expected to reach 31% by 2019. Improvement in both supply and demand should be reinforced by improving marketing, as in order to be successful, companies must invest in convincing consumers that vacuum cleaners are not only for floor tiles.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vacuum Cleaners industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vacuum Cleaners in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vacuum Cleaners in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- How have stick vacuum cleaners performance over the past 5 years?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners the future for the vacuum industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vacuum Cleaners in Japan
- Vacuum Cleaners in South Korea
- Vacuum Cleaners in Turkey
- Vacuum Cleaners in Thailand
- Vacuum Cleaners in Israel