New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/22/2013 -- Sebia SA(Sebia) designs, manufactures, commercializes, and exports electrophoresis tests and analyzers for diagnosis of cancer. Its Electrophoresis program can be classified into couple of categories,namely, Automated system for capillary electrophoresis, Gel electrophoresis and Electrophoresis scanning software. Its Gel electrophoresis category includes products such as hydrasys 2, gelscan, hydragel 1, 2, 4 & 9 immunofixation, hydragel 5 proteinuria, hydragel 7 & 15 hemoglobin, hydragel 7, 15 & 30 lipo + lp(a) and hydragel 7, 15 & 30 iso-ldh among others. Its Automated system for capillary electrophoresis category includes products such as capillarys 2 flex piercing, capillarys hr, neurosoft and minicap protein 6 among others. Its phoresis software allows scanning and storage of electrophoresis results from any gel processed by the hydrasys including immunofixation. It also provides support service and training activities. It offers its products through distributors to medical laboratories worldwide. It is headquartered at Evry,France.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Sebia SA portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Biocartis SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Endosense SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- FK-Biotecnologia SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Movea SA - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- ValiBIO SA - Product Pipeline Analysis