New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- RYO tobacco is by far the most popular type of smoking tobacco in Australia, accounting for 1,829 tonnes of tobacco in 2012, while pipe tobacco accounted for 17 tonnes in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Georgia
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Smoking Tobacco in Azerbaijan
- Smoking Tobacco in Malaysia
- Smoking Tobacco in Slovakia
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden