New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research.
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- In 2014 sales of writing instruments were driven by important advertising and promotional efforts by companies. In addition to the availability of products through a well-developed distribution network, which is crucial for these companies, several major players also invested in major advertising campaigns to position their brands and products. An interesting example was the Paper Mate brand by Berol, which launched an advertising campaign on television together with digital advertising and billboards in order to promote its new colour range of pens.
Berol was the leader in writing instruments in 2013, accounting for 21% of total value sales. The strong position of the company within the category can be explained by the number of well-known brands it had in its portfolio and its investment in advertising. Some of its most important brands included Prismacolor, Paper Mate, Mirado and Pincelin, among others. Paper Mate launched an important advertising campaign at the end of the review period in order to promote its most recent line of writing instruments launched under the Paper Mate Kilom trico brand. This collection included pens of various colours and styles that offered a wide range of coloured inks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Writing instruments is expected to observe positive growth over the forecast period with estimated CAGRs of 3% in terms of volume and value at constant 2014 prices. Growth is likely to be driven by more sophisticated products offering higher value to consumers. The category is expected to witness new product launches with more stylish and ergonomic designs and improved performance.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Writing Instruments industry in Mexico with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Writing Instruments industry in Mexico, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Writing Instruments in Mexico market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How have sales of writing instruments evolved over the past few years in Mexico?
- What's the potential of writing instruments sales via the internet?
- Just how dominant are pens compared to pencils, highlighters and accessories?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Writing Instruments in the United Arab Emirates
- Writing Instruments in Canada
- Writing Instruments in Japan
- Writing Instruments in Malaysia
- Writing Instruments in Spain
- Writing Instruments in Germany
- Writing Instruments in Romania
- Writing Instruments in Thailand
- Writing Instruments in South Africa
- Writing Instruments in Brazil